GERALD HALL BSc DipProjMan. RICS DipAdj. MRICS. MAPM
// Director of Mableson Hall Limited
A motivated, hardworking and knowledgeable Chartered Surveyor with over 35 years experience in quantity surveying and project management working for both local and international organisations. 13 years experience as Technical Director and Development Director for a property development company before returning to consultancy.
Hands-on project/ development manager with a particular focus on delivering projects from inception to operation/ sale. Particular experience in contract administration. Experience includes leading both large and small developments and delivering them on time, to budget and the stipulated quality. A wide range of project experience in both building and engineering sections.
Examples of project experience:
- 2,000 bed student village, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Office fit-outs
- Portfolio of elderly care homes
- Numerous residential developments ranging from 17 units to 120 units
- 4 Star Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
- Mixed use city centre development, Walkergate, Durham
- Wirral International Business Park
- Technical Advisor – Newcastle Schools PFI
- Improvement to Manor Walks Shopping Centre, Cramlington
- EuroSeas Regeneration, Blyth
- Health Sciences College, Sheffield
- Monument Mall Shopping Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Numerous industrial buildings (Blyth, Washington and Thornaby)
Gerald is also an experienced expert witness and has recently completed the RICS diploma in construction adjudication. Other regular duties include preparation and negotiation of schedules of dilapidations.